I can't keep track of my spending. Where do I start?

I can't keep track of my spending. Where do I start?

Keeping track of your expenses isn't difficult—it's a habit. You might not realize how much money you spend on coffee, food, or clothing until you keep track of it. It is not in everyone's habit to keep track of their spending. 


Keeping track of your finances can be challenging when you have a work-life balance. Not everyone is financially savvy. 


So, where do you start?


The Five Dollar Bill Helper comes to the Rescue. 

The Five Dollar Bill Helper helps you to keep track of your spending. It is a way to learn how to balance your money and bills correctly. Here are some of the essential features of Five Dollar Bill Helper that will help you balance your money:


  • You can view your current and upcoming pay 

  • With the Bill Balancer Mobile App, you can split the money from one pay period to another.

  • Stay updated on your credits and debits 

  • Plan your expenditures in advance

  • Keep tabs on your cash flow

  • Balance your bills and spending with just one click 


Five Dollar Bill Helper is designed for on-the-go money balancing, allowing you to set aside a particular amount of spendable income each month based on your income and expenses. The software will operate correctly if you're prepared to register your purchases, put in the effort, and stick to your budget.


Maintain Consistency 

58% of Americans feel comfortable creating a personal budget. The other 42% want to create a budget but don’t feel they have enough money.  Some people may keep note of their transactions for up to a month. This is a fantastic place to start if you've never kept track of your spending. However, because small daily expenditures might vary and add up quickly, keeping track of your spending in an organized, easy-to-understand format is preferable. This sometimes entails seeing your finances for a more extended period. 



Maintaining a work-life balance and keeping track of your spending appears to be increasingly challenging. Knowledge of your current and future finances is the key. Healthy financial management habits are essential, whether saving more money, keeping track of your spending, or planning your expenditure. One of the most effective efforts to tackle these problems is to use the Five Dollar, Bill Helper.


Read: Balance your money digitally with Five Dollar Bill Helper

Copyright ©2021 Five Dollar Bill Helper LLC. All Rights Reserved